Your Safety is Our Priority
As we welcome you back to Pacific Symphony concerts, our most important goal is to create an environment in which all of our audiences, artists, volunteers, students and staff feel safe and protected, while reconnecting with the art and culture we all know and love—and have missed.
Since the start of the pandemic, we have been working with the Segerstrom Center for the Arts and UCI Health to create a comprehensive, responsible reopening plan. We have used recommendations from the CDC and guidelines provided by the industrial hygiene firm, TRC. High-traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces—like doorknobs, railings, elevator buttons and restrooms—are sanitized frequently. 150 hand-sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the Segerstrom campus. MERV-14 air filters are used to optimize air quality inside the concert hall, as well as state-of-the-art air handling systems that maximize fresh air intake.
Mask & Vaccination Policy at Segerstrom Center for the Arts
- All Segerstrom Center staff and volunteers interacting with patrons are required to wear face masks at all times while on campus regardless of their vaccination status.
- If masks are required by local and national health guidelines, we will enforce mask requirements.
- Masks may be required based on artist requirements. If this is the case for your event we will let you know in advance of your performance or if you wish to wear a mask, please wear it as you enter the venue.
- Consider wearing your mask at all times as you are helping those around you stay safe.
- If you have not yet received a COVID-19 vaccine, we require you to wear a mask when attending a Segerstrom Center for the Arts indoor performance.
- Patrons will not be required to show proof of vaccination. All patrons must attest that they are aware that the State of California strongly recommends that all guests be fully vaccinated or receive a negative COVID-19 test prior to attending indoor events at Segerstrom Center for the Arts.