Gather your friends together and save!
Join Pacific Symphony in the glittering Renée and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall at the Segerstrom Center for the Arts or experience music under the stars with our SummerFest at Pacific Amphitheatre at the OC Fair.
Your group will experience live symphonic music at its best, plus an array of classical, pops and Broadway stars — backed by the extraordinary sounds of a full orchestra.
We offer special discounts and programs for groups of 10 or more including:
- Public and Private Schools
- Colleges and Universities
- Music Studios and Instructors
- Churches and the American Guild of Organists
- Clubs and Organizations
- Corporations and Business Associations
- Individuals and Families
- Cultural Groups
- Senior Centers and Lifelong Learning Institutes
Our concerts feature:
- Classical programs, including concerts with multimedia enhancements
- Pops programs and guest artists with giant HD-screen closeups from the stage
- Summer Festival at Pacific Amphitheatre, featuring fireworks, multimedia and a wide variety of musical styles and performers. Plus, opportunities for group picnics
- Group Concierge to assist with event planning and added services such as receptions, picnics, dinner parties and special seating
- Discounts for groups of 10 or more of 10%-50% (based on availability)
- Opportunities to meet our musicians and guest artists, when available
Create a memorable event for your group — or make a Pacific Symphony concert a part of your annual schedule.
For information or reservations, contact:
Or the Symphony Box Office at (714) 755-5799