Box Circle Club
Pacific Symphony’s Box Circle Club presented by Cunard
By investing in the Orange County community, such as supporting Pacific Symphony, patrons like you have made so much possible in 35 short years. They have increased access to active music making and top-notch professional performances for the students and families of 30 schools, clients of 18 social service agency partners and the hundreds of thousands of concert attendees touched through their support of Pacific Symphony.
Pacific Symphony’s Box Circle Club provides the opportunity to immerse yourself in live music from the best seats in the concert hall, and it offers unique experiences to connect personally with Symphony musicians, guest artists and fellow music lovers, all while supporting your Pacific Symphony!
Box Circle Club members enjoy these opportunities:
- The opportunity to purchase two subscriptions to either Classics 12 or Pops 7 Concert series in Box Circle
- Meet guest artists and musicians at select concerts with invitations to exclusive pre- or post-concert receptions invitations to exclusive Pacific Symphony events
- Receptions and hosted bar before each concert, with light fare included at intermission in the Box Circle Club Lounge
- VIP concierge service for assistance with ticketing
- 20% discount on all additional Pacific Symphony concert tickets
- Complimentary parking for all concerts in your Pacific Symphony series
- Invitations to chamber music salon performances, a Coffee and Conversation Series with musicians from the orchestra, and Roundtable Discussions with leadership
- Invitation to a pre-concert Conductor's Dinner in Leatherby's Café Rouge
- Invitations to Pacific Symphony's Opening Night and Annual Gala
- Invitation to a Symphony dress rehearsal at the Renée and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall
- Invitation to expanded Backstage Tour of the Renée and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall
- Invitation to purchase box seating to SummerFest Series concerts
- Recognition as a member of the Box Circle Club in all programs
*Events will occur as allowed by COVID-19 protocols
Your cost of membership is 80% tax deductible. Download the Box Circle Club brochure.
To find out more about Box Circle Club, its benefits, activities and how to join, contact Ashlyn Ronkes, Patron Stewardship Associate.
Direct: (714) 876-2377