Food, Wine and the FivePoint Experience
Opened in 2018 near the Great Park in Irvine, FivePoint Amphitheatre is Orange County’s newest venue for concerts under the stars! Boasting state-of-the-art sound equipment and dining options fit for foodies, this outdoor destination will play home to Pacific Symphony’s SummerFest with live music, spectacular fireworks and everything needed to make this a summer to remember.
Parking is included in the price of your ticket.
FOOD TRUCKS & DINING
FivePoint boasts an impressive selection of food trucks and dining options for easy grab & go meals to take to your table.
Outside food is allowed, but with restrictions: Your food must fit in a clear, one-gallon Ziploc bag. No coolers, backpacks, large bags, etc. are allowed.
While you may not bring your own alcoholic beverages, FivePoint Amphitheatre offers a wide variety of alcoholic beverages for purchase during your time at the venue. A valid and current driver license or state ID card is required to purchase alcohol; guests will be required to show ID every time they purchase an alcoholic beverage.
All guests are subject to metal detectors and/or a physical pat down for our search procedures. All bags are subject to inspection. If you have a medical reason for not wanting to be searched via metal detectors, please visit the box office and they will give you an alternative to our metal detectors.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
In 2021, FivePoint Amphitheatre enacted a CLEAR BAG POLICY for all bags entering the venue. This policy will remain intact in order to reduce staff contact with guest belongings. Exact specifications are spelled out in detail below.
Items ALLOWED to be brought in to venue include:
Items NOT ALLOWED to be brought in to venue include, but are not limited to:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC tote bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” and/or small clutch bags approximately the size of a hand - doesn't need to be clear (maximum size 4.5” x 6.5”). No other bags of any type will be allowed.
- Cameras – nonprofessional only, no detachable lenses
- Food – in a clear, 1-gallon ziplock bag
- Water – up to 1 gallon in a factory-sealed plastic bottle
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Glass containers
- Cans and aluminum water containers
- Hard-sided/large coolers
- Large or oversized bags/backpacks, such as luggage, duffel bags, or industrial/camping-sized backpacks larger than 12"x12"x6"
- Laser pointers
- Animals (except service animals)
ADDRESS & CONTACT INFORMATION
14800 Chinon, Irvine, CA 92618
Symphony Box Office
Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.