Pacific Symphony has a story to tell and while it might not be what one might expect, it is a great story and one we would like to share with you and your organization!
Did you know…
- In 2018, Pacific Symphony was invited to perform at Carnegie Hall, completed a five-city concert tour of China and was featured in a national broadcast on PBS for its performance of "Ellis Island: The Dream of America"
- Music Director Carl St.Clair is also the music director of the National Symphony Orchestra of Costa Rica and has held similar positions in Germany
- Pacific Symphony's "Class Act" educational program in grade schools reaches more than 66,000 students each year
- Pacific Symphony Youth Wind Ensemble took First Prize at the International Music Festival in Vienna, Austria
- Principal Pops Conductor Richard Kaufman has performed as a violinist in numerous films, including "Jaws," "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" and "Saturday Night Live"
- Studying music and learning to play an instrument facilitate academic achievement, advance math achievement, boost reading and language arts, help children with autism and adults with Alzheimer’s disease and have many other positive impacts on people of all ages
Pacific Symphony provides speakers who are available to share with your organization the roles the Symphony plays as cultural ambassador for Orange County and as a leader in utilizing music in education and community engagement to impact the lives of people in very personal ways. There is nothing more satisfying to us than sharing the personal stories of how music transforms lives and uplifts people of all ages.
To arrange for a Pacific Symphony speaker, please contact Christine Zhang at email@example.com or (714) 876-2316. We know you and your audience will be informed and inspired!
You can also request a speaker by filling out our online form below.