Pacific Symphony is an exceptional cultural institution in Orange County that attracts creative, successful and affluent individuals to the area. A community without arts and culture struggles to prosper so Pacific Symphony is central to the success and growth of business. Partnering with Pacific Symphony provides businesses the power to communicate their commitment to the arts and the community. Together, Pacific Symphony and our Corporate Partners are ambassadors to the world, demonstrating that Orange County is a modern cultural and economic destination.
- All major urban areas have a world-class symphony. (Chicago, New York, Los Angeles)
- Communities with arts and cultural organizations attract well-educated, career-minded individuals who make up a dynamic labor force.
- Arts education programs foster societies of individuals with creative problem-solving skills who are adaptable and motivated to succeed.
- Participating in the arts decreases stress levels and increases productivity.
- Businesses connected with Pacific Symphony have exposure to an engaged, cultured and capable audience.
If you would like to meet for lunch, click here to schedule.
About Pacific Symphony
- Named the Orange County Arts Ambassador to the World by The Orange County Board of Supervisors
- Celebrating 41 years as Orange County’s symphony
- Successful tours of Europe and China
- Performed a sold-out concert at Carnegie Hall honoring Philp Glass
- Appeared on Great Performances to a national audience on PBS
- Provides arts education to over 30,000 school-age children each year
- Largest orchestra formed in the United States in the last 50 years
- Presents more than 100 concerts and events reaching over 300,000 people annually
For more information, contact
Jarred L. Ellis
Director of Corporate Partnerships
Phone: (714) 876-2396