arts-X-press is a summer arts immersion program for 7th and 8th grade students, created by Pacific Symphony in 2001 in celebration of Cole Carsan St.Clair. 150 students are nominated by teachers throughout Orange County to come together for 5 days of creative exploration each summer.
Learn more about art-X-press.
This page is for students who have already been accepted into the arts-X-press program.
Please scroll down for instructions on how to complete your tuition payment(s) online. Pacific Symphony is currently equipped only to receive online payments for ticket purchases, so please follow the below instructions carefully as we walk you through how to make your arts-X-press payment through our online ticketing system.
Pay the entire tuition of $725 and you’re good to go!
OR: If you requested a payment plan, pay your non-refundable $50 deposit, and we will automatically deduct your discussed payments on the 1st of each month starting with May 1st until your tuition is paid in full.
- Step 1: Click the BUY TICKETS button. Ignore the July 1 date and time at the top of this page. You should have received your specific session assignment. Let us know if you need to be reminded of your assigned session dates!
- Step 2: CHOOSE A PERFORMANCE DATE OR TIME. You do not need to make a selection here. The date listed is the payment due date, NOT the date of your child's art-x-press session.
- Step 3: NUMBER OF SEATS. Select "1" in the drop-down menu (unless you are paying for more than one child).
- Step 4: SEATING SECTION. Select either "deposit" or "full payment." (Do not select "best available.")
- Step 5: Click FIND AVAILABLE SEATS and proceed to the shopping cart.
If you have any questions, please email us at arts-Xfirstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (714) 876-2336