Business Partnership Program
"Businesses that are heavily involved in and supportive of philanthropy outperformed companies in the Standard & Poor's stock index..." The Wall Street Journal - Nov. 5, 2007
Business leaders understand that by investing in the communities where their employees work and their customers live makes good business sense. By building strong partnerships through broad corporate support, Pacific Symphony attracts world-class guest artists and conductors to Orange County, as well as provides vital music education and community outreach programs that help expand the love of classical music to audiences who would not otherwise have the opportunity to attend symphony performances at the Renée and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall. The vital funds that are generously donated by companies help support our acclaimed education initiatives, including Class Act, arts x-press, Family Musical Mornings and Pacific Symphony Youth Orchestra. Contributions range from $2,500 to $20,000 and are fully tax-deductible.
"Ernst & Young has been a supporter of Orange County's Pacific Symphony for seven years. We appreciate its educational outreach programs and its exceptional quality, and our associates and guests love the music. Supporting the Pacific Symphony is one of the ways our firm and our people demonstrate the core values of Ernst & Young."
Sally Anderson, Former Ernst and Young Managing Partner and past Pacific Symphony Board Chair
There are few investments in your corporate reputation more effective than an association with an organization that benefits our community and has a longstanding record of excellence. As the credit card commercials might say, “Being affiliated with Pacific Symphony is priceless.”
Beyond the value of our relationship, the Symphony provides a menu of options for targeted marketing:
- Inclusion in marketing materials and advertising in key visible areas at the Renée and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall and during our Summer Festival at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
- Prominent name and logo placements on marketing, media and collateral materials
- Exclusive group engagement opportunities - VIP programs designed to entertain valued clients and build loyalty and satisfaction among employees
- Special events and receptions
- Cross-promotions with a variety of partners
- Survey and sampling
- Product placement, merchandising and exhibit opportunities
- Premium ticket packages available for the Classical Series, Pops Series and Summer Festival
Each level of corporate opportunity, ranging from $15,000 to $1.5 Million, offers a different layer of promotional tools — we can also design a package specifically tailored to any company.
Contact us. We’ll build a custom sponsorship package designed to fit your needs and budget. Luisa Cariaga, (714) 876-2369, LCariaga@PacificSymphony.org